Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still Learning....

August 22, 2011

It was the Monday after we got home from Lake Tahoe and Dallas had just gotten home from school.  I kept smelling what seemed like nail polish remover....although no one had used any remover.  I did paint my toes before we left for Lake Tahoe and figured I must have left something in the trash from wiping the extra paint off of my nails.  Took the trash out.....still smelled it. Now I was smelling it by the front door....where Dallas' backpack was hanging.  So I start going through her backpack and in one of the small side zip pockets I find a plastic bag with a sliced up GREEN orange that I'm not sure how long it had been in there.  So note to self a fermented old orange also smells like nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment