Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I LOVE weddings

July 16, 2011

It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful weddings are.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a hopeless romantic and a huge sap....especially when it comes to weddings.  If I had the chance (and the money) I would get married and have my wedding be everyday....or at least every weekend.  I mean who wouldn't want to get pampered everyday, wear a beautiful dress, have all of your closest friends and family be there, have a huge party and dance all night AND confess your vows of love to the man of your dreams.

Brooke and Eric's wedding was just that...beautiful and full of romance and FUN!  Gavin unfortunately was still on California time and decided he needed a nap as soon as the reception started.  He slept for quite a while and then danced and partied until we MADE him leave....then he cried.  Throughout the night Gavin made quite a few friends....he is definitely a little ladies man.  Dallas was a complete and total social butterfly...nothing new there.  She made the rounds and then helped out in any way she could, including the photo booth.   The photo booth was set up so that friends and family could go in (with or without props) and take pictures to put in a scrapbook for Brooke and Eric.  You also get a copy of the pictures to keep.  I think we have a total of about 15 pictures of Dallas in the photo booth.  The event was wonderful and it was even better to have all the family together (except the hubby). 



 Gorgeous location

 They DO!!!

 We miss Daddy!

 I'm just gonna close my eyes for a miiiiiiiiiiinnnnnuuuttteeee...zzzzzzzz

 The beautiful bride and I

 Part of the crew: Riley, Quinten, Toby, Jennifer and GG

 One of the ladies Gavin won over

 Gavin became attached to this guy ALL night ;)

 Lainie raising the roof

 GG and Lainie dancing

 Dallas and the beautiful Brooke....man are we gonna be in trouble when Dallas is the bride

 ANOTHER one of the ladies Gavin won over

 Dallas and Bradley dancing the night away

 The happy couple <3

 What would a wedding be without the YMCA

My little womanizer

No comments:

Post a Comment