Monday, August 15, 2011

Spending Time with Sissy

July 15, 2011

My sister and her family rented a house on Lake Arrowhead for their visit.  The view was stunning....but what made it even better was just having all of us together.  I had not seen my sister in over 3 years (far too long).  We had some wonderful chats with lots of laughter that made us cry...you know the good kind.  The visit went by way too fast but I am so thankful that we were blessed with the visit.  Now just need to make sure its not another 3 years before we do it again ;)

 The kiddos taking a break from swimming to eat

 Me and my sissy <3

 Gavin LOVES Uncle Victor

 Boys will be boys

 The view from my sister's deck...I could definitely get used to that!

 Fish ON!!!

Dallas and Uncle Toby with her catch

Quinten was a great sport helping Dallas do all her tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment