Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....


Did I mention that along with t-ball Dallas is also on the swim team.  Yes the schedule is very busy, but exciting and entertaining too.  Today we had a gorgeous day and I had to draaaaaag her out of the pool (she is definitely my daughter). I do love the fact that she is enjoying the swim team as much as I did.  She has been practicing whenever she can on her dives off the block and just in one week I have noticed a big improvement. On the walk to the car this evening Dallas had some gas....a lot of gas....then in the car it continued.  So asked her "why do you have so much gas" and she responded " oh yeah well I kind of swallowed a lot of water".  So apparently if you swallow a lot of pool water it will give you gas.  BEWARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment