Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time is of the essence

I have been longing to start a blog for quite some time now.  And whether it is me being overwhelmed by the whole process, lazy or whatever I have decided to DO IT!!!  You see I am not a great scrapbook type of mom  who has every milestone from my children's life mapped out and recorded in a pretty little book. Nor do I have nice and neat photo album assembled for them to treasure. I have mounds and mounds of pictures scattered EVERYWHERE. So after a lot of thought and some great advice from a wonderful friend here goes!  I know its kind of weird to start later in the year, but "there is no time like the present". Besides that, it is almost our anniversary so why not start the family blog with how the family came together :)

1 comment:

  1. It's never to late to start something! You'll be so glad you did. Can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete